Monday, October 25, 2010

Good Luck Chiba International Singers



This Saturday is the major concert of my friends the Chiba Singers. It hardly seems possible that 2 years ago- in the Fall of 2008, at their last big event, I was lucky enough to conduct a piece with this very proficient group in Japan. They came to visit me this summer and met our local Trumansburg Community Chorus. We performed with and for each other. It was truly a wonderful cultural and musical exchange.

Tonight was TCC rehearsal night, and at the end of our rehearsal, I announced that our friends in Japan were preparing for their performance this Saturday night. Everyone cheerfully wanted to send greetings and best wishes. This is the picture of us sending our wishes across the globe.

Dear Jeff, I am hoping you are still checking my blog for interesting information. I am counting on you to please pass along our good wishes to all of you. Gambatte!

Cheers,
Alice

No comments: