Thursday, October 25, 2007

An old dog learns some new tricks!

Don't be tooo impressed! This web page has been brought to you by Russell Posegate, my new super-hero. He suggested I set up a blog page because, he argued, I was in the perfect situation for it. So here goes. Russ posted many of my mass emails onto this page, and I will fill in some of the earlier gaps, to create a more complete history. I am mostly excited this morning because I stumbled onto the menu that gives language options. When you're not looking, sometimes the computer decides to change a once-familiar page to Japanese, which is frustrating, because after that, how do you know where to click to change the language back? OK- now I'm letting my total lack of computer savy show.

Robin returned home from a 2 week trip to Taiwan and Denver with some things we requested from home PLUS Oreo cookies! He is my all-time hero.

More later...

No comments: