Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pumpkin Coach used for Cinderella




Hey Great Big Beautiful Cyber-Space World! (And Music Theater Geeks and Directors!)

Have I got a deal for YOU! While I was away in Japan, my colleague/replacement teacher procured this fabulous Pumpkin Coach for a production of Cinderella. I was not here to see it, but folks tell me it made a lovely stage picture. The fabric that makes the pumpkin is lit from inside...there are 2 working seats- one up front and one in the rear. It rolls on caster-like wheels, so the large wooden wagon wheels are for show only. The frame is metal and really sturdy. The paint is in pristine condition. It is in lovely, stage-ready condition for your performance and is being stored in my barn here in Upstate NY.

I have to say, while this piece of set would be an amazing find and treasure for someone currently working on a production of Cinderella, it is fast becoming an albatross in my world. It is free to a good home. If you want it- come and get it. This pumpkin is ripe and ready for pickin'.

Please contact me at: alice.ploss@gmail.com

No comments: