Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Quick! Name this show...


Pseudolus and Miles Gloriosus

Pseudolus, mugging for my camera

Hysterium


If you guessed A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, you would be correct!

We had our dress rehearsal this evening, and it went quite well. There were a couple of hiccups, but with adult actors, the ad libbing is easy and
is usually very entertaining. We had a few special guests in the audience this evening, so I could see lots of smiling happy laughing faces, which is a good sign. After all, the signature song from this production is, "Comedy Tonight."


What a great time I have had getting to know these very interesting and talented people. I am blessed to have had this experience. I am functioning as the vocal coach and main pianist for this production. It's been good to get my fingers playing something again.


If you are reading this, and are near Tokyo, check out ticket availability at
The show is (Tomorrow!!) Thursday and Friday at 7:30
and Saturday and Sunday at 2:00 and 7:30
I personally guarantee you at least one good belly laugh. That's my money back guarantee.
See you at the Forum!

No comments: