Monday, November 10, 2008

Wow!


Hello Everyone who reads my blog!

This site just registered 10 THOUSAND hits! I am humbled, (and a little thrilled, truth be told) and will strive to continue to entertain you (and myself). I will say, it would be very satisfying to receive some comments from time to time. Just click on the comment link at the end of each entry. It would be fun to know who is out there in cyberspace, peeking into my Japan experience. Of course, only comment if there's really something to say. Otherwise, carry on.

Also from the land of numeric trivia:

70 days until Bush's Last Day.

Dolphins have 1 eye open when they sleep.

4 is the unlucky number in Japan. (The sound of the number is the same as "death")

7 people in recorded history have been struck by meteorites.

In 1990 there were 15,000 vacuum cleaner related accidents. (If that's not reason enough to quit cleaning altogether, I don't know what is.)

On average, Americans eat 18 acres of pizza per day.

Over 90% of the Japanese population buy a comic magazine daily.

The bicycle is faster than a car in Tokyo for trips up to 50 minutes.

Until next time...

No comments: