Monday, February 8, 2010

Hoping for snow



This picture is from last year, sadly. There's not a lot of snow around here at the moment. Now there's news of a MAJOR storm (2 storms, actually that are going to collide) that will bring a lot of snow our way. I love the word Nor'easter. Translated, it means: snow day! Everybody I know would love a snow day. It's been a cold grey winter, filled with ill health. The latest is a stomach bug that is really making kids miserable!

I fly to Phoenix, AZ Friday night for a change of scenery, some warmth and a short break for the 4 day weekend. Plus, my husband will be there waiting for me. In the past, we used to get an entire week off and would head North to go skiing. My old bones are looking forward to sun and warm feet. But in the meantime, bring it ON baby! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

No comments: