Thursday, February 18, 2010

Phoenix for Valentine's Day






When Robin and I decided to spend this year apart, I mentioned to him how much it would be fun to meet on the West coast for a weekend. I didn't really think it would happen. He's busy with work, I'm busy with work and family. But wait! He happened to have a gig in Phoenix the same time I had a 4 day weekend! By golly, with Expedia's plane ticket prices, we could do it!
So here are some pictures we took last weekend in sunny AZ. Phoenix is basically an oasis in the desert. A fun place to visit, especially for me because that's an environment I'd never seen. We managed to shop, hike, swim, soak, spa, see some wild life and eat great food. The best part was just hangin' with Robin. He's the guy I married and now live apart from. While in Phoenix, my sons were well taken care of by family, and the house was still standing and all pets alive on Tuesday evening when I got home! So it was all good.

No comments: